Sunday, February 4, 2018

Paw Print Doll Scrubs and DIY Doll Vet Clinic for American Girl

I absolutely love staging and taking photos of dolls to make them as realistic as I can.  Tonight I made a pair of Paw Print Doll Scrubs and used items to stage a animal clinic.  Chrissa is an American Girl doll and is one of my favorite dolls.  I think she photographs beautifully.





Dog treats, x-ray and stuffed brown puppy dog are from My Life Doll  Vet collection from Walmart.
 Dog Vet posters, clip board, jar of dog treats were purchased from My Life Doll collection and the phone is from Toys R Us Journey doll collection, and the microscope is from Target from Our Generation Science Lab collection. 
  Syringe and doll stethoscope comes from the My Life Vet set. This dog is from American Girl Doll


  This computer/laptop and stylist comes from Target Our Generation Doll Collection.  The pink drawer came from Dollar Tree.  White counter is a custom built counter/cabinet that my husband made me for photos.
  
Here's an up close look at the clipboard, phone , dog treats and microscope.



Here is the back view of the doll scrubs




As always, thanks for stopping by and browsing my blog.  God Bless

GiGi

No comments:

Post a Comment