Saturday, June 4, 2016

Summer Doll Clothes for American Girl Dolls

Summer is here - well at least the warm weather is.  I just got back from a wonderful vacation  from the beach.  This weekend I made some summer short sets.


Here Caroline is modeling Anchors short set with mid crop top.


Lea Clark is modeling the Pink Paisley short set.  I used my commercial grade heat transfer vinyl and heat press and made the shirt to coordinate the pink paisley shorts.


 Julie is modeling the Pink SUPERGIRL shirt and pink shorts

Ready to unleash her super powers to rescue those in need.

Below Caroline is modeling a shirt that ties at the waist - lots of flowers with yellow shorts.

Julie is also modeling the outfit.


These items have been listed on my Etsy store https://www.etsy.com/shop/GiGisDollCreations?ref=hdr_shop_menu 


As always thanks for stopping by and browsing and shopping. 
Hope you summer is off to a great start

GiGi

No comments:

Post a Comment