Saturday, June 4, 2016

New Paris Theme Doll Bedding for American Girl Dolls

This week I made two inspirational Paris bedding sets for American Girl Dolls.  Paris theme has always been a great seller for me long before American Girl Doll Grace Thomas - Girl of the Year 2015.

The first set - I call the Paris City Life - vinyl of downtown Paris with buildings, Eiffel Tower and fancy cursive word Paris with coordinating pillow with Eiffel towers.



 Grace Thomas is shown here. 


 This bedding is listed on my Etsy click here to see -  Paris City Life



 Second bedding is themed Vintage Paris Love Letter


 Pink and White striped pillow with vinyl - Word Paris with Eiffel tower instead of letter I.  Second pillow is vintage french writings. 


 Grace Thomas is loving this bedding set

To see this bedding listed on my Etsy click here vintage-paris-love-letter-theme-doll

 This photo shows the vintage designs in the bedding - butterfly, hearts, postage stamps, bicycle, Eiffel Tower, buildings and more. 


Thanks for stopping by

GiGi

No comments:

Post a Comment