Monday, February 15, 2016

American Girl Doll 2016 Swimsuit Collection by GiGi's Doll Creations for Lea Clark and other American Girl Dolls

I have been making vinyl design shirts with various designs and fell in love with the notion of Under the Sea.  I made some designs and purchased some files to create my special series of "Under the Sea Collection" which have been selling almost as soon as I list them in my Etsy Store - https://www.etsy.com/shop/GiGisDollCreations

I have been making sarongs for swimsuits and even swim suits for Lea Clark and other American Girl Dolls.


 Sarong with blue Sea Turtle - very similar to the one American Girl gave away on grand opening of Lea Clark on January 1 and 2.

 Below Isabelle is enjoying the beach drinking from her coconut cup


Below Lea is wearing geometric swimsuit and hot pink sarong with blue sea Turtle



 Here is lime green with pink starfish.




Here are the some of the swim suits I have made also and either have sold on have listed on Etsy

 View of the back of the two piece swimsuit.
 Isabelle modeling this swimsuit below.  She is ready to lay on the beach and relax.  Has her cooler filled with ice cold water and has her sunscreen too. 
Below is the Sunglass print with palm trees  two piece swim suit - Lea Clark is wearing this. 



Below Kanani is modeling the two piece swim suit.
Lime Green with rainbow colored tie-dye trim - Lea Clark is on the beach wearing this two piece swimsuit. 
 Two piece - boycut style bottoms. 

I will me making plenty more of the swim suits. Lots more fabric options and trims. 

As Always thanks for stopping by, follow this page for updates, follow my Etsy store for the up to date Doll Fashion for the American Girl Dolls https://www.etsy.com/shop/GiGisDollCreations


GiGi




No comments:

Post a Comment