Sunday, June 28, 2015

New Paris Doll Clothes for American Girl Doll Grace or other 18 inch dolls.

I have been selling a lot of Paris themed doll clothes and bedding.  Just recently listed (or sold) these items.


 Adorable drop waisted shortalls Pink with white polka dots paired up with grey and white striped top with grey beret. Caroline is modeling 


Grace Thomas is modeling it here



I have sold everyone I have listed on Etsy...they don't stay on my site for long.  

Grace wants to go shopping




Red-White-Blue Bonjour Paris outfit

Embroidered shirt Grace with heart and star on front of shirt


Pink and Grey - with black Eiffel Tower


Pink and Green - with black Eiffel Tower


Plaid Shorts with shirt with Eiffel Tower and the word Paris.





Be Sure to check my Etsy store often - for new listings  https://www.etsy.com/shop/GiGisDollCreations

Thanks GiGi

No comments:

Post a Comment