Saturday, February 22, 2014

Making Isabelle's Doll Dress form

I have had the dress form pattern from Liberty Jane Clothing for a long time and after seeing Isabelle's dress form I decided to make one.

 
 
 
I went to Michaels craft store and found the wooden candle stick (3.99), thin wooden base (package for 2.79) and I was going through the dollar bin sections and found these awesome drawer pulls for 1.00 dollar. There were only three colors - pink, purple, and teal. I used my 40% coupon on another item and since I am a teacher I got to use my 15% discount on total purchases so I paid less for them.
 
 Here is the dress form unassembled.  Making the dress form was not hard at all. Pattern instructions were clear.
 
 
 Isabelle is trying to decide on which fabric to use.
 
It's not perfect - was my first try. Cannot wait to make more. If I can only find the Our Generation sewing machine that Target sells - then Isabelle's sewing room will be complete.
 
Thanks GiGi
 

No comments:

Post a Comment