Wednesday, June 26, 2013

18 inch Boy Doll Clothes - handmade

I have started making and selling 18 inch boy doll clothes. Here are some the outfits I have made.
I also made Car's theme bedding shown above.
Denim shorts 
Complete baseball outfit - used Liberty Jane T-shirt Pattern. I found the baseball at Dollar Tree for $1.00. Actually came with soccer and basketball - 3-pack). I used clear rubber bands to secure the ball in his hand.
 
Update - New photos
Swimming Trunk/Shorts


 Sail boat, rope and anchor print design.
 
Moon and Stars PJ's set (I purchased cars at Wal-Mart for a dollar).  They are actually my granddaughters. Our driveway slopes and we have "car races" with the cars).
Found this football at Michaels for a $1. Fits perfect in his hands.  Also found the black and white tennis shoes at Michaels too - used my 40% off coupon.
 
Dinosaur print short set - shirt is appliqued.  T-shirt is from Liberty Jane Clothing. I added my own bias that I made from jersey knit material to neck and arms. Found soccer ball at Michaels for $1.  Perfect size for 18 inch boy doll.  
 
Dump Truck print short set

 I had got the truck at Wal-Mart for $3.00. Perfect size for 18 in boy doll. My husband made the night stand. Drawer slides in and out.  The trash can is a pencil holder that I found at the Dollar Tree store for a $1.00.

Liberty Jane Clothing suggest taking good photo's and I really try to make my photo's realistic.
 
 
Hope you have enjoyed. Thanks for browsing.
GiGi

No comments:

Post a Comment