Sunday, February 3, 2013

My love for black and white (zebra print)




 Back view of top and pants

I am a huge fan of black and white. I love the two colors together.  I love zebra print especialy in black and white.  I had some fabric left over from the custom zebra doll/child matching outfit that I did last week and I made this outfit. T-shirt style with knit ruffled pants.  I added lace to the bottom of the shirt.  I love how the pink makes this outfit pop.   I took this outfit to a local Valentine Vendor sale event and it was the first item that sold.  I had a matching purse that sold also. The shirt is made from New Green Mama's shirt pattern and McCalls pattern for pants.

Here is another outfit I have listed on my Etsy store. https://www.etsy.com/listing/122486043/hot-pink-and-zebra-animal-print-ruffled   

Hot pink Capri set with zebra print.  I used New Green Mama's shirt pattern and used Simplicity pattern for the pants.  Cotton fabric



Ruffled Capri Pants



 
 Back view of top and pants
Thanks

GiGi

No comments:

Post a Comment